(When we shout for love by Yuka Kitagawa)
When we shout for love is a short 3 volume manga that talks about the otaku life and relationships of a shy and lonely teenager, Mayuko. This simple story is happy, kind and exciting.
The art is stunning and shows very well the comedy and messages of the story. I liked all 3 main characters and the relationship between them was the cherry in the cake of the manga.
I love otaku characters that are written with love. And these characters are so well written that it shows in their kind and important actions. All three of them are mature and nice (what makes this simple story so captivating).
I loved that it wasn’t any drama at all and all went along very nicely.
Lately I’ve been liking idol’s stories and this one wasn’t the exception. The part of being a fan and the part of being an idol was great even this being a short manga.
In the end, Mayuko and Ooba’s relationship was cute and healthy (what we love to see).
I liked the duration of the facts even being a very short story, it had a nice pace.
When we shout for love is a great example of good writing in romance manga (and it is a good shoujo).
I recommend!
Comentários
Postar um comentário