Gin no Mugibatake review (3 volumes complete + spoilers)

(The silver wheat field by Tsuzawa Ina) I already made a non spoilers review of this manga, but now I want to review it with spoilers about all 3 volumes complete. Every time I think about this manga I like it more and more , forgetting all the questions that were left to be anwser – where did the silver field came from? What happened to Mei’s father? And what about the other witches? The first witch, that is a god, is a silver witch or golden witch? - and I just ended up questioning that it could have more volumes. In general it is a good short story that would flourish with at least one more volume. The books get better each read and then it ends. Like I said before, the art is stunning (with the only problem being too many similarities in characters in black and white). I liked the main characters and all of them are interesting specially Miranda and their part of the story – I’ll said it again, I wanted more! - that became very mysterious in a short manga. For a moment I thought the magic would be created by the act of cooking but it went more on the act of eating the actual food (with the silver witches) and other ways (like wishing very hard that something happens, praying, or just force demonstration). That made me think that the story became more emotional and why not melancholic – witches are kinda tragic – making the story more enjoyable to read. My favourite part or chapter was the brother’s, my favourita characters was Bell (the silver witch), Mei and Miranda, and my favourite book was volume 3 (sadly) the last one. Would I be crazy if I dream with an anime adaptation? Thank you and see you!

Comentários